That’ll be me.
A computer geek who accidentally stumbled upon photography a couple of years ago.
Deeply fascinated by the English language, I try to keep this blog running bi-lingual to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
Telling from the website stats, the blog itself is more or less useless – chances are you came across this website because of one thing: wallpapers.
Well, I don’t mind as long as you like my pictures.
Something that sums my personality up quite nicely would be the outcome of the ipersonic.com test I took some while ago:
- still live where I grew up – in Zeiselmauer, a small village close to the Danube
- started playing guitar in 2009 – something I wanted to do for a very long time
- am fascinated by nature, thunderstorms and lightning in particular
- like TV-Shows (Firefly, Scrubs, Top Gear, LOST, Gilmore Girls)
- enjoy foreign Radio like Vancouvers’ “The Peak” and our own “FM4”
- love Indie-movies like Garden State, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine – the lot 🙂
- would stand in line for hours to see Nine Inch Nails again and again and again
- drive a Madza Demio on which I can transport my bright yellow kayak
- became a Redditor after the Digg catastrophy
- fight for freedom of speech and for a free Internet anonymously
- am an advocate of cannabis legalization
…and a total sucker for Stephen Kings older books, The Long Walk in particular, which I have read more than 20 times
- hopefully enjoy some of the blog entries and some of the pictures in particular
- are very welcome to leave a comment, good or bad is equally fine
- can get in touch with me via eMail (andy at andreasmayer dot at)